MACC can help you with your company specific training needs. Training can occur as part of the pre-hire or new hire process, or to skill-up existing employees. Training can be designed to fit your needs including on-site training at your company, or short-term accelerated training offered to accommodate the schedules of your company. MACC can provide options for meeting your customized training needs.
Individualized Company Training
- Training and curriculum developed specifically for your company
- Several companies in an industry have the same training needs. Training can be designed to meet the needs of the industry.
Customized Course– from existing MACC course offerings or programs
- Accelerate existing courses to meet your needs
- Choose specific days and times to meet your company schedule
- Pick and choose pieces of curriculum specific to your company’s needs
- Manufacturing pre-apprenticeship programs available for entry-level production. Safety, measuring, and soft skills are part of the short-term manufacturing program.
- MACC can help set up manufacturing apprenticeships, provide related training instruction (including developing curriculum), and serve as the sponsor.
Customized Training Interest Form
We are continually developing training to better meet the needs of our communities and local businesses.
If you are interested in something that is not listed, please contact us!
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org